The AMA Handbook of Financial Risk Management
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In this indispensable book from the industry-leading American Management Association, financial expert John Hampton offers game-changing tips for d... Read More
In this indispensable book from the industry-leading American Management Association, financial expert John Hampton offers game-changing tips for dealing with the most important areas of financial decision-making. Filled with strategies, principles, and measurement techniques, The AMA Handbook of Financial Risk Management shows readers how to categorize financial risks, reduce risks from cash flow and budget exposures, analyze operating risks, understand the interrelationship of risk and return, manage risks in capital investment decisions, determine the value of common stock, and optimize debt in the capital structure. Engaging and detailed explanations and practical applications enable anyone involved in the financial management of an organization to recognize the factors at stake and the solutions that would produce the best organizational outcomes. Managing financial risk boils down to understanding how to reduce a complex business environment into workable concepts and models. This strategic guide shows you how to make these individual decisions with the big picture in mind. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Hampton
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN J. HAMPTON is a professor of business at St. Peter's University, and former Executive Director of the Risk and...JOHN J. HAMPTON is a professor of business at St. Peter's University, and former Executive Director of the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS). A respected speaker, he regularly addresses professional audiences on technologies that comprise the cutting edge of risk management. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.73 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.69 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.25(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $52.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.