The Complete Equipment-Leasing Handbook: A Deal Maker's Guide with Forms, Checklists, and Worksheets
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
"Equipment leasing is one of the most complex aspects of business finance in existence, involving sophisticated concepts often understood only by e... Read More
"Equipment leasing is one of the most complex aspects of business finance in existence, involving sophisticated concepts often understood only by experts. Consequently, business executives and purchasing professionals often fail to maximize their leverage in signing leases, or opt instead to purchase equipment outright at staggering costs. Combining the author’s Handbook of Equipment Leasing with the tools from his Complete Book of Equipment Leasing Agreements, Forms, Worksheets, and Checklists, this comprehensive volume provides the legal, financial, and business background essential for evaluating, negotiating, and documenting successful equipment lease transactions. This invaluable resource for lessors and lessees answers questions like: * How does the leasing marketplace really work? * What is the best way for a company to solicit lease bids? * What economic and tax risks does a lessor face? * When is leasing a poor choice? The book also addresses crucial issues like profit strategies, forming and running a leasing company, and the leasing of equipment in the growing international market." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Contino
- Publish Date02/26/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $38.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.