The Complete Equipment-Leasing Handbook: A Deal Maker's Guide with Forms, Checklists, and Worksheets
- Regular price
- Sale price
This book addresses crucial issues like profit strategies, forming and running a leasing company, and the leasing of equipment in the growing international market.
Equipment leasing is one of the most complex aspects of business finance in existence, involving sophisticated concepts often understood only by experts. Consequently, business executives and purchasing professionals often fail to maximize their leverage in signing leases, or opt instead to purchase equipment outright at staggering costs.
The Complete Equipment-Leasing Handbook for lessors and lessees answers questions like:
- How does the leasing marketplace really work?
- What is the best way for a company to solicit lease bids?
- What economic and tax risks does a lessor face?
- When is leasing a poor choice?
Combining the author’s Handbook of Equipment Leasing with the tools from his Complete Book of Equipment Leasing Agreements, Forms, Worksheets, and Checklists, this comprehensive volume provides the legal, financial, and business background essential for evaluating, negotiating, and documenting successful equipment lease transactions.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Contino
- Publish Date02/26/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $38.50
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.