The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
As demand for real estate has skyrocketed, so have prices. But finding affordable properties to buy and sell for profit has actually never been eas... Read More
As demand for real estate has skyrocketed, so have prices. But finding affordable properties to buy and sell for profit has actually never been easier! Why? Because foreclosures are at an all-time high, meaning banks and other lenders have unprecedented numbers of properties they are all too eager to unload. That's your opportunity to acquire prime properties -- both residential and commercial -- at incredible value, and build a substantial real estate portfolio that should give you great returns for years to come. But as easy as it might seem to be to profit in the foreclosure market, the route to success is rife with hazards that can quickly turn your journey into a disaster. A few precautions and some careful preparation can prevent a lot of headaches -- and bad investments -- down the road. The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures is written to help you identify and take advantage of opportunities while avoiding the pitfalls. Best-selling author Steve Berges gives you: * Secrets for finding great properties before they're public knowledge * Foolproof strategies for buying properties at all stages of foreclosure * Important information you need to know before investing in any foreclosure * Powerful ways to take advantage of little-known alternatives like HUD, SBA, VA, and IRS properties, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac foreclosures, pre- and post-foreclosure opportunities, and a lot more * A full selection of value assessment tools, lead-generation strategies, and practical step-by-step processes * The 7 Caveats of Investing in Foreclosures Foreclosures may be the quickest and most reliable way to profit in real estate-but you've got to know what you're doing. Whether you're new to the game or are already experienced in buying and selling foreclosed properties, The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures gives you everything you need to make smart moves at every stage of the process. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Steve Berges
- About the Contributor(s) Steve Berges is the Principal of Symphony Homes and the author of The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties, The Complete...Steve Berges is the Principal of Symphony Homes and the author of The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties, The Complete Guide to Investing in Rental Properties, The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings, and several other books on real estate and investing. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.