The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures is written to help you identify and take advantage of opportunities while avoiding the pitfalls.
As demand for real estate has skyrocketed, so have prices. But finding affordable properties to buy and sell for profit has never been easier! Why? Because foreclosures are at an all-time high, meaning banks and other lenders have unprecedented numbers of properties they are all too eager to unload. That's your opportunity to acquire prime properties -- both residential and commercial -- at incredible value, and build a substantial real estate portfolio that should give you great returns for years to come.
Real estate investment professional Steve Berges gives you:
- Secrets for finding great properties before they're public knowledge
- Foolproof strategies for buying properties at all stages of foreclosure
- Important information you need to know before investing in any foreclosure
- Powerful ways to take advantage of little-known alternatives like HUD, SBA, VA, and IRS properties, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac foreclosures, pre- and post-foreclosure opportunities, and more
- A full selection of value assessment tools, lead-generation strategies, and practical step-by-step processes
- The 7 Caveats of Investing in Foreclosures
Foreclosures may be the quickest and most reliable way to profit in real estate-but you've got to know what you're doing. Whether you're new to the game or are already experienced in buying and selling foreclosed properties, The Complete Guide to Investing in Foreclosures gives you everything you need to make smart moves at every stage of the process.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Steve Berges
- About the Contributor(s) Steve Berges is the Principal of Symphony Homes and the author of The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties, The Complete...Steve Berges is the Principal of Symphony Homes and the author of The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties, The Complete Guide to Investing in Rental Properties, The Complete Guide to Buying and Selling Apartment Buildings, and several other books on real estate and investing. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.