The Complete Human Resources Writing Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Letters, forms, policies, evaluations, and handbooks--these are just a few of the documents that HR professionals produce every day. And it's not j... Read More
Letters, forms, policies, evaluations, and handbooks--these are just a few of the documents that HR professionals produce every day. And it's not just the quantity that counts, it's the clarity and accuracy of the communications that are key. Here's the first writing manual designed especially for HR professionals. It combines clear, complete, how-to-do-it guidelines on writing with more than 100 actual samples of HR documents. Readers discover how to: * master the 7 stages of writing, from outline to revision * avoid employee and legal problems that can arise from poorly written communications * overcome ""blank page syndrome"" * save time and effort * make every document achieve its purpose. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diane Arthur
- About the Contributor(s) DIANE ARTHUR is president of Arthur Associates Management Consultants, Ltd., a human resources development firm. She has more than 30...DIANE ARTHUR is president of Arthur Associates Management Consultants, Ltd., a human resources development firm. She has more than 30 years of experience as a consultant, workshop leader, and lecturer, and is the author of several books on human resources management. show more
- Publish Date02/06/2005
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $38.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.