The Critical Thinking Toolkit: Spark Your Team's Creativity with 35 Problem Solving Activities
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Critical thinking--the ability to approach a problem both analytically and creatively--is the bedrock of success for companies and their people. Fo... Read More
Critical thinking--the ability to approach a problem both analytically and creatively--is the bedrock of success for companies and their people. Fortunately, it’s a skill that can be learned. The Critical Thinking Toolkit gets employees thinking better and faster with training exercises that offer an invigorating departure from the everyday and the potential for big payoffs in the form of enhanced “on-your-feet” thinking, innovative problem-solving, and profitable idea generation from everyone on the team. Using hands-on activities and ready-to-use assessments, team members will learn how to challenge assumptions, brainstorm divergent ideas, and then pinpoint the ones that best benefit your organization. And they’ll learn to do it in a way that not only increases their work quality, but also their productivity. Unimaginative. Risk-adverse. Prone to groupthink. These are not just empty complaints about today’s employees. American businesses are suffering from systemic burnout resulting in a widespread lack of creativity. But this unimaginative thinking doesn’t need to plague your workplace. With The Critical Thinking Toolkit, you and your team have everything you need to think quickly, analytically, and creatively. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Marlene Caroselli
- About the Contributor(s) Marlene Caroselli (Rochester, NY) is the author of Leadership Skills for Managers, The Big Book of Meeting Games, Great Session...Marlene Caroselli (Rochester, NY) is the author of Leadership Skills for Managers, The Big Book of Meeting Games, Great Session Openers, Closers, and Energizers, and dozens of other books. She has trained employees and executives at organizations including Lockheed-Martin, Mobil, Eastman Kodak, Allied-Signal, and the Departments of Labor and Energy. She may be reached at email@example.com. show more
- Publish Date04/29/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $22.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.