The Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets
Michael Wallace | Lawrence Webber
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
A quick survey of the headlines for any given day in the twenty-first century will highlight global market-affecting disasters such as superstorms,... Read More
A quick survey of the headlines for any given day in the twenty-first century will highlight global market-affecting disasters such as superstorms, data breaches, pandemics, system failures, and strikes. You cannot predict them, nor can you prevent many of them. But you can prepare for them. With the detailed guidance found in the thoroughly updated The Disaster Recovery Handbook, your company’s survival and the speedy resumption of business is all but assured. Learn how to proactively: • Assess risk • Create and document recovery procedures • Assemble a disaster team • Test and debug thoroughly • Safeguard vital records • And more! With The Disaster Recovery Handbook by your side--including the third edition’s updates of emerging risks, developments in IT networking, and information security--you can learn how to avoid a great deal of potential trouble for your organization. And when the unavoidable, unpredictable disasters occur, you will know that you have planned for every contingency and have ensured that your company is responsible, ready, and resilient. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Wallace , Lawrence Webber
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL WALLACE is a senior consultant with Cardinal Solutions Group, an IT strategy, Agile coaching, and disaster recovery consultancy.LAWRENCE WEBBER...MICHAEL WALLACE is a senior consultant with Cardinal Solutions Group, an IT strategy, Agile coaching, and disaster recovery consultancy.
LAWRENCE WEBBER is a Certified Project Manager, a Master Business Continuity Professional, and a senior IT project manager. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $41.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.