The Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets
- Regular price
- Sale price
The twenty-first century is an unpredictable place. While you cannot predict or prevent disasters, you can prepare for them with effort and planning.
A quick survey of the headlines for any given day in the twenty-first century will highlight global market-affecting disasters such as superstorms, data breaches, pandemics, system failures, and strikes.
With the detailed guidance found in the thoroughly updated version of this handbook, your company’s survival and the speedy resumption of business is all but assured.
In The Disaster Recovery Handbook, you will learn how to proactively:
- Assess risk
- Create and document recovery procedures
- Assemble a disaster team
- Test and debug thoroughly
- Safeguard vital records, and more!
With The Disaster Recovery Handbook by your side--including the third edition’s updates of emerging risks, developments in IT networking, and information security--you can learn how to avoid a great deal of potential trouble for your organization.
When unavoidable, unpredictable disasters occur, you will know that you have planned for every contingency and have ensured that your company is responsible, ready, and resilient.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lawrence Webber , Michael Wallace
- About the Contributor(s) LAWRENCE WEBBER is a Certified Project Manager, a Master Business Continuity Professional, and a senior IT project manager.MICHAEL WALLACE is...LAWRENCE WEBBER is a Certified Project Manager, a Master Business Continuity Professional, and a senior IT project manager.
MICHAEL WALLACE is a senior consultant with Cardinal Solutions Group, an IT strategy, Agile coaching, and disaster recovery consultancy. show more
- Publish Date12/01/2010
- Format eBook
- Price $31.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.