The Disaster Recovery Handbook: A Step-by-Step Plan to Ensure Business Continuity and Protect Vital Operations, Facilities, and Assets
Lawrence Webber | Michael Wallace
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Terrorist attacks. Data assaults. Natural catastrophes. Disease outbreaks. Recent years have taught us that not only was 9/11 not just a single, ho... Read More
Terrorist attacks. Data assaults. Natural catastrophes. Disease outbreaks. Recent years have taught us that not only was 9/11 not just a single, horrible occurrence, but that events of many types can-and statistically will-hit organizations of every size, threatening to disrupt and potentially even destroy those that are not fully prepared. This revised edition, filled with up-to-the-minute thinking and the latest legal and technological updates, provides readers with practical tools and ready-to-use instructions for assessing risk; clearly documenting recovery procedures; assembling a disaster team; testing and debugging every step; protecting material resources; and recovering vital records. In addition to a CD packed with forms and checklists, the book contains case studies, interviews, and all the practical guidance needed to create the kind of thorough disaster recovery plan every responsible organization must have in place. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lawrence Webber , Michael Wallace
- About the Contributor(s) LAWRENCE WEBBER is a Certified Project Manager, a Master Business Continuity Professional, and a senior IT project manager.MICHAEL WALLACE is...LAWRENCE WEBBER is a Certified Project Manager, a Master Business Continuity Professional, and a senior IT project manager.
MICHAEL WALLACE is a senior consultant with Cardinal Solutions Group, an IT strategy, Agile coaching, and disaster recovery consultancy. show more
- Publish Date12/01/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $40.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.