The Economy of You: Discover Your Inner Entrepreneur and Recession-Proof Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The microbusiness is huge! That's not just a play on words but an indisputable fact that millions of budding entrepreneurs have already figured out... Read More
The microbusiness is huge! That’s not just a play on words but an indisputable fact that millions of budding entrepreneurs have already figured out. On top of adding to their income and creating safety nets in case the ax falls at work, they have been able to unlock their creativity and find a sense of fulfillment they never dreamed possible--or rather day-dreamed possible from their uninspiring cubicle. In The Economy of You, author and microbusiness owner herself Kimberly Palmer illuminates the everyday faces behind this growing movement, starting with her own journey. Readers will meet a deli employee who makes custom cakes at night, an instrument repairman who sells voice-overs on his website, a videographer who started a profitable publishing house on the side, and many other inspirational examples of those who have discovered how to turn their joys and hobbies into a profitable microbusiness. Interwoven in the profiles are concrete guidelines for readers looking to launch rewarding businesses of their own, including: • Tips for figuring out the ideal side gig • Ideas for keeping start-up costs low • Advice on juggling a fledgling enterprise and a full-time job • Branding and marketing basics that bring results • When and what to offer for free • And much more Your employer can guarantee nothing but today’s wages. It’s up to YOU to build real financial stability. It’s empowering, gratifying, and now easy to do with The Economy of You. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kimberly Palmer
- About the Contributor(s) KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer...KIMBERLY PALMER is senior editor and personal finance columnist for U.S. News World Report. She writes the popular Alpha Consumer blog and is the author of a series of financial guides, Palmer's Planners, sold through her Etsy shop. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.14 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.47 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $21.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.