The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership: Embracing the Conflicting Demands of Today's Workplace - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Includes a conversation between Tim Elmore and John Maxwell!
Read by the author.
Become a next-generation leader—rich in emotional and social intelligence and orchestrating outstanding collaborative results—by mastering these eight status quo–shattering paradoxes.
The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership unpacks the fresh strategies and new mindset required today from a next-generation leader.
Author Dr. Tim Elmore helps leaders of all kinds navigate increasingly complex, rapidly changing environments, as well as manage teams who bring a range of new demands and expectations to the workplace that haven’t been seen even one generation prior.
After working alongside John C. Maxwell for twenty years, Tim offers counterintuitive paradoxes that, when practiced, enable today’s leader to differentiate themselves and better connect with their team and customers. The book furnishes ideas that equip leaders to inspire team members in a way a paycheck never could.
Having trained hundreds of thousands of young professionals to develop into leaders, Dr. Elmore shares the secrets of next-generation leaders who have practiced the unique paradoxes outlined in this book and inspired their team members in a way that a paycheck never could[AL1] .
In The Eight Paradoxes of Great Leadership, you will:
- Learn how today’s team members require a combination of different qualities from their leaders than they did in even the recent past;
- Grasp the importance of eight key paradoxes that are critical for next-generation leaders to put into practice right now;
- Be inspired by historic and modern-day leaders who lived the eight paradoxes; and
- Understand how you too can lead with the eight paradoxes, guiding you to emotional and social intelligence that resonates with your team and leads to outstanding collaborative results.
Accompanying diagram and discussion questions are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.
[AL1]I’d like this reworded but I can’t figure out how right now.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tim Elmore
- Narrator(s) Tim Elmore
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Tim Elmore is founder and CEO of Growing Leaders (www.growingleaders.com), an Atlanta‐based non‐profit organization created to develop emerging leaders....
Dr. Tim Elmore is founder and CEO of Growing Leaders (www.growingleaders.com), an Atlanta‐based non‐profit organization created to develop emerging leaders. Through Growing Leaders, he and his team provide corporations, schools, athletic teams, universities, and churches with the tools they need to develop life-giving leaders who solve problems and serve people. Tim’s work with businesses and non-profits can be found at: TimElmore.com. Hometown: Atlanta, GA.show more
- Publish Date11/02/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:49:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.