The Energy Advantage: How to Go from Managing Your Time to Mastering Your Energy - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
How do you maximize your success and impact as a leader while maintaining your stamina and sanity? The answer doesn’t lie in simple “efficiency.” It’s not about making better use of your time and resources. It’s about understanding how energy works and how to tap into its power.
Many people live lives of intense, and false, emotional compartmentalization. For example, they strive to be one person in the corner office (invincible warrior) and another person at the dinner table (sensitive spouse), and they struggle to keep those two lives from bleeding into and contradicting each other. But as it turns out, this takes a tremendous amount of energy and is almost always impossible. One person can’t be two different people.
So how do you live an integrated life of fulfillment, purpose, and success? How do you create an alignment between head, heart, and the creative power that is in coherence with your true self? The answer is both simple and complex: You need to move from managing your time to mastering your energy.
For more than a decade and a half, Ricardo Sunderland has worked with the leaders of some of the largest and most recognizable companies in the world. He has learned firsthand that for today’s leaders—at all levels in their organizations—mental and physical energy are no longer all you need for success. Today’s leaders must bring emotional and spiritual energy to their roles and create a space in which both they and their team members feel safe to challenge each other, grow together, and thrive.
Given this major leadership challenge, leaders must gain the energy advantage.
You will learn:
- What gives you energy.
- How to identify the energy blockers that are holding you back.
- That every situation presents a choice for you to unlock the transformational source of energy within you.
- The path to gaining the energy advantage on seven distinct levels.
- Contributor(s)Ricardo Sunderland
- Narrator(s) Ricardo Sunderland, Fred Sanders
- About the Contributor(s) Ricardo Sunderland is a Transformational Coach with Egon Zehnder, a global leadership advisory firm. His life’s purpose is to help...
Ricardo Sunderland is a Transformational Coach with Egon Zehnder, a global leadership advisory firm. His life’s purpose is to help leaders connect to and manage their energy to become humane leaders. He shows senior leaders how to bring coherence to their leadership, unlock their full potential, and become a better version of themselves. He also collaborates with the Chair and Nominating Committee responsible for CEO and C-suite successions and supports newly appointed CEOs in their processes of transition and integration.show more
- Publish Date06/04/2024
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:00:00
- Price $23.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.