The Entrepreneurial Brain: How to Ride the Waves of Entrepreneurship and Live to Tell About It - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Finally, a user’s guide for people with entrepreneurial brains and those they work and live with.
When your biggest superpower is also your most critical weakness, it helps to have a manual on how to control it. Entrepreneurs are creative, bold thinkers and risk-takers capable of great accomplishments. At the same time, for every success story, there is a counter story of an epic collapse caused by a lack of a moral compass, values, or proper guidance. Jeff Hays knows the highs and the lows having ridden that rollercoaster many times in his life and career and provides a much-needed user’s manual for entrepreneurs everywhere and the people in their work and personal lives.
- Gain insights into the mindset entrepreneurs need to develop in order to survive. And when Hays says survive, he means it: Your money, your relationships, your sanity, and even your life are at stake if you don’t come to understand why you are the way you are, and how to manage it.
- Learn specific business tools to enjoy even more success than you’ve imagined. From real-world step by step instruction in how to raise money for your venture, to how to build a build an email list and market to that list, Hays shares hard won experience that isn’t taught in any theoretical school.
- Increase your perspective on the common pitfalls you need to avoid. Hays has learned the pitfalls the hard way, letting his entrepreneurial brain drive him off a cliff over and over again. Failure has been one of his greatest teachers, showing him how to work with his brain and how to work with others.
- Access the wisdom and insights of mentors and other leaders. Throughout this groundbreaking book, Hays shares the transformational wisdom he learned from his own mentor along with insights and perspectives from a variety of industry leaders and influencers to help you experience all of the ups, and more, while protecting yourself against some of the downs.
- Contributor(s)Jeff Hays
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff Hays is a serial entrepreneur and filmmaker with a long colorful history of visionary projects. In the mid-nineties he...
Jeff Hays is a serial entrepreneur and filmmaker with a long colorful history of visionary projects. In the mid-nineties he started Capstone Entertainment, a film and television production and distribution company. Within its first year the company generated over $10 million in revenue and received numerous awards in the children’s programming category. Since then he has started over twenty companies including DealsthatMatter.com, NextFitness, Podfitness, Zingback, MyCompanyRecords.com and Talk 2 Technologies. The companies he’s founded have collectively raised over $100 million in capital through both private investors and VCs. Recently he’s also launched several wildly successful crowd-funding campaigns, in addition to personally funding several ventures. He holds eight patents in the tech industry.show more
- Publish Date10/03/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:02:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.