The EQ Interview: Finding Employees with High Emotional Intelligence
- Regular price
- Sale price
Author Adele Lynn gives business leaders the skills and understanding they need to assess candidates’ emotional intelligence and ensure they’re the right fit for the job.
Smart hiring managers know that emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a key indicator of success. What they don’t know is how best to spot it.
The EQ Interview explains the five key areas of emotional intelligence and how these competencies enhance job performance, and then then arming interviewers with more than 250 behavior-based questions specially formulated to help determine how applicants have exhibited and leveraged their EQ skills in the past.
In this helpful guide, hiring managers and business professionals will learn:
- How to spot the right candidates for the job from the start,
- how they can analyze and interpret answers to predict future success,
- and how to spot “EQ frauds” to avoid costly hiring mistakes.
Filled with insightful examples and useful bonus resources providing more in-depth information on emotional intelligence competencies, The EQ Interview shows how go beyond evaluating job qualifications to consider the fundamental value of emotional intelligence.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adele Lynn
- About the Contributor(s) Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting...Adele B. Lynn (Belle Vernon, PA) is the founder and owner of The Adele Lynn Leadership Group, an international consulting and training firm whose clients include many Fortune 500 companies. Her business focuses on helping organizations strengthen productivity and quality through improvements in emotional intelligence and workplace trust. Her previous books include Quick Emotional Intelligence Activities for Busy Managers (978-0-8144-0895-7), The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book (978-0-8144-7123-4) and The EQ Difference (978-0-8144-0844-5). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.