The Experience Effect: Engage Your Customers with a Consistent and Memorable Brand Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The overall experience of the buying process ultimately determines whether consumers will pay money for a product or service: they weigh what they ... Read More
The overall experience of the buying process ultimately determines whether consumers will pay money for a product or service: they weigh what they are purchasing with their responses to the marketing message, the advertising, the sales approach, the website, the interaction with company personnel, and more. Jim Joseph calls the ideal combination these elements the “experience effect.” In this book, he shows how any business can create one for its brand to ensure customers leave satisfied. The Experience Effect does this by teaching readers how to understand their brand’s target audience, conduct more effective market research, connect with customers on an emotional level, establish appropriate and engaging customer touchpoints, link digital and nondigital media, and perform a gap analysis of their brands’ marketing. Filled with practical advice and real-life examples, this insightful guide helps companies of any type and size coalesce the varied elements of their business into a seamless consumer experience that resonates deeply, builds brand loyalty, and keeps customers coming back. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Joseph
- About the Contributor(s) JIM JOSEPH (New York, NY) is an award-winning marketing professional who specializes in building consumer brands. His client experience includes...JIM JOSEPH (New York, NY) is an award-winning marketing professional who specializes in building consumer brands. His client experience includes blockbuster brands like Kellogg's, Kraft, Cadillac, Tylenol, Clean Clear, and Wal-Mart. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.78 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $21.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.