The Facility Manager's Guide to Finance and Budgeting
- Regular price
- Sale price
Leaky faucets and cracked pavement aren't the only demands on a facility manager's time and energy. These days, they also need top-notch financial skills--to sell their department to senior management, to win funds for crucial projects, to become fully integrated into the organization. Sadly, most facility managers lack even fundamental financial skills. The Facility Manager's Guide to Finance and Budgeting is the first primer designed to teach them the ropes quickly, concisely, and with minimum pain. The book explains how to: * Understand the essential concepts of facility work programs and programmatic planning and budgeting * Develop and manage an annual expense budget, then evaluate the results * Make financially sound ""go/no go"" decisions on projects requiring capital funding * Pinpoint significant cost-savings and cost-containment areas * Use unit-cost indicators to benchmark facility management initiatives * Create an information system and database that ties directly into the budget."Read Less
- Contributor(s)David G. Cotts , Ed Rondeau
- Publish Date05/27/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $27.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.