The Facility Manager's Guide to Finance and Budgeting
- Regular price
- Sale price
Written by facility managers for facility managers, this book will turn your facility initiatives into strategic business components that make your department stronger and more productive.
Leaky faucets and cracked pavement aren't the only demands on a facility manager's time and energy. These days, they also need top-notch financial skills--to sell their department to senior management, to win funds for crucial projects, and to become fully integrated into the organization. Sadly, most facility managers lack even fundamental financial skills.
In The Facility Manager’s Guide to Finance and Budgeting, facility management experts David G. Cotts and Ed Rondeau explain how to:
- Understand the essential concepts of facility work programs and programmatic planning and budgeting
- Develop and manage an annual expense budget, then evaluate the results
- Make financially sound ""go/no go"" decisions on projects requiring capital funding
- Pinpoint significant cost-savings and cost-containment areas
- Use unit-cost indicators to benchmark facility management initiatives
- Create an information system and database that ties directly into the budget
The Facility Manager's Guide to Finance and Budgeting is the first primer designed to teach them the ropes quickly, concisely, and with minimum pain.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David G. Cotts , Ed Rondeau
- Publish Date05/27/2007
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 10.0(h) x 7.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $27.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.