The Financial Advisor's Success Manual: How to Structure and Grow Your Financial Services Practice
David Leo | Craig Cmiel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
You may have heard that financial service firms aren't traditionally designed for serious growth. Well, they were wrong! Do you want to become a mi... Read More
You may have heard that financial service firms aren’t traditionally designed for serious growth. Well, they were wrong! Do you want to become a million-dollar financial advisor, boost client satisfaction, and dramatically expand your business? The Financial Advisor’s Success Manual provides all the answers and strategies you need to do just that. Complete with proven techniques, expert insights, and practical tips to maximize your profitability, this one-stop guide will show you how to break the cycle of moderate growth by teaching you how to: • Develop a differentiation strategy • Define and implement your six core client-facing processes • Balance the cost of services with the value delivered • Enhance client loyalty • Perfect your personal marketing and sales approach • And more! You didn’t start your financial services firm with a goal of modest gains. So don’t settle for that! By implementing the methodologies and strategies in this manual, you can grow your business beyond your wildest expectations--all while serving your clients better. Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Leo , Craig Cmiel
- About the Contributor(s) DAVID LEO is a business coach and strategic consultant to financial advisors. He has decades of financial services industry experience,...DAVID LEO is a business coach and strategic consultant to financial advisors. He has decades of financial services industry experience, including over seven years in PaineWebber's Private Client Group where he specialized in productivity solutions.
CRAIG CMIEL is co-founder and managing partner of Great Lakes Atlantic Wealth Management and Advisory Partners. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.57 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.25 lb
- Dimensions 10.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $21.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.