The First-Time Manager: Sales - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The First Time Manager Series has sold over 500,000 copies and is a go-to guide for new and aspiring sales managers on what to expect and how to succeed.
The jump from sales superstar to sales manager has made or broken many a sales career.
As a top-performing sales professional, you know how to own your calendar, focus your energy, create opportunities, navigate the sales process, negotiate, and close deals. Yet, if you are like most new sales managers, there is still so much you don’t know and that can trip you up if you aren’t careful.
Luckily, Mike Weinberg knows the pitfalls to avoid and mindset changes needed to successfully make the leap. This powerful new resource contains candid guidance on how to master your expanded responsibilities like a pro:
- Know Your Role: You have been entrusted with the most critical job in your business.
- Cultivating the Manager Mindset: Your new role is very different from your old role, and it requires an all-new mindset.
- Pivoting from Winning on Your Own to Winning through Your People: Master the major transition from individual contributor to manager.
- Lead Your Team: Bad things happen when you attempt to do your people’s jobs. It’s a habit many new sales managers fall into but it’s a lose-lose proposition. Learn how to lead, coach, and hold your salespeople accountable, instead of the unsustainable and unscalable approach of trying to do their jobs for them!
- Be a Leader: Learn proven strategies to influence and engage. (Hint: this cannot be accomplished via email on your computer.)
Don’t let your promotion become a trial by fire. Turn to this book to hit the ground running.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mike Weinberg
- Narrator(s) Mike Weinberg
- About the Contributor(s) Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and...
Mike Weinberg loves sales! He is a consultant, coach, speaker, and bestselling author. His specialties are new business development and sales management, and he's on a mission to simplify sales and create high-performance salespeople and sales teams. Mike is known for his practical approach and for calling it like he sees it. He works with companies in all industries, ranging in size from a few million to many billions of dollars, and has spoken and consulted on five continents.show more
- Publish Date09/05/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series First-Time Manager Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:27:00
- Price $20.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.