The Five-Week Leadership Challenge: 35 Action Steps to Become the Leader You Were Meant to Be - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Wall Street Journal Bestseller
Develop and expand your innate leadership abilities through daily exercises and challenges designed to help you grow into the leader you want to be and prepare you for the job you were made to have.
A recent Harvard Business Review article outlining a study of over 17,000 leaders found that although, on average, people begin to supervise others at age 30, most do not start to receive formal leadership training until their forties.
In addition to serving as a U.S. Army airborne, infantry, and ranger-qualified officer, Patrick Leddin has founded successful businesses and trained thousands of leaders. In The Five-Week Leadership Challenge, Leddin shows you how to quickly build standout leadership skills so that when the next opportunity comes along, you're the only person for the job.
In this book, you will find:
- 35 daily challenges designed to quickly develop standout leadership skills,
- Leadership habits you can practice regularly that get you noticed—and promoted, based on Leddin's experience training and consulting thousands of leaders all over the world,
- And encouragement to share your completion of the leadership challenge on social media to exponentially expand your networking opportunities, and receive bonus content and access to additional author tools.
Don't wait for training that doesn't come until it's too late. The Five-Week Leadership Challenge is an invaluable guide to help any aspiring leader begin a daily practice of exercises and challenges designed to develop and grow your leadership ability as quickly as possible.
Accompanying workbook-style content is available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patrick R. Leddin
- Narrator(s) Patrick R Leddin
- About the Contributor(s) Patrick Leddin has benefited from both hands-on leadership and management experience coupled with academic rigor and expertise. He served as...
Patrick Leddin has benefited from both hands-on leadership and management experience coupled with academic rigor and expertise. He served as a U.S. Army airborne, infantry, ranger-qualified officer, worked as a Project Manager at KPMG Consulting, and co-started and ran a Inc. 5000 recognized consulting firm. His speaking engagements and consulting work have allowed him to partner with clients and present to countless audiences in the United States, Canada, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Great Britain, Aruba, Iceland, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Guam, and many other countries around the world. In addition to his work at Leddin Group, Patrick is an Associate Professor at Vanderbilt University.show more
- Publish Date08/24/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:54:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.