The Four Elements of Success: A Simple Personality Profile that will Transform Your Team - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Laurie Beth Jones, management expert and business consultant extraordinaire, noticed that of the personality/temperament profiles in the market today, none of them provided a tool that was simple, visual, intuitive, and powerful enough to create a shift in thinking as well as relating. So she developed The Path Elements Profile (PEP), which can be used in recruitment, placement, retention, team building, and customer relations as businesses transform many individuals into a harmonizing, humming force for good. Within the framework of the book will be scriptural examples as well as modern-day business stories.
Based upon the elements of Earth, Water, Wind and Fire, the Path Elements Profile helps determine both individual and team behavioral tendencies that affect everything from career choice to daily “to do” lists. We choose to act on what we value, and each element type values very different things:
- Fire personality types love and thrive on challenge
- Water personality types thrive on harmony and calm
- Wind personality types love chaos and change
- Earth personality types love order and structure
PART I of this book provides an overview of the elements themselves as individual personality types. Jones will explain each element's strengths and challenges and will have the readers identify their own as well as those of their team members.
Then in PART II, readers will assess their teams. There are 28 one-day principles, that, if followed, will take readers on a simple yet radical journey to a transformed workplace.
An assessment test for your team’s elemental strengths and weaknesses, accompanying graphics, and appendices are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Laurie Beth Jones
- Narrator(s) Michelle Lasley
- About the Contributor(s) Laurie Beth Jones, author of the national bestsellers Jesus, CEO; The Path; and Jesus in Blue Jeans, is a highly...Laurie Beth Jones, author of the national bestsellers Jesus, CEO; The Path; and Jesus in Blue Jeans, is a highly acclaimed speaker and consultant who conducts seminars worldwide. She is also the founder of the Jesus, CEO Foundation, a non-profit organization with a mission to 'recognize, promote, and inspire the divine connection in all of us.' She divides her time between offices in California and a horse ranch in Texas. show more
- Publish Date11/22/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:37:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.