The Hidden Leader: Discover and Develop Greatness Within Your Company
Scott Edinger | Laurie Sain
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Think you can spot the leaders in your company? Do you believe that all the linchpins in your organization can be identified based on the title on ... Read More
Think you can spot the leaders in your company? Do you believe that all the linchpins in your organization can be identified based on the title on their business card? Well, think again. What about the field agent you haven’t bothered to get to know who solves previously intractable problems? What about the service rep you assumed was just another cookie-cutter ear-piece holder who thinks outside the box and creates unshakable customer loyalty? Don’t settle for the traditional feedback that tells you these are “good employees” who deserve a pat on the back and a 3 percent increase at the end of the year. No, these are hidden leaders who have become fundamental to your company’s success. And if they’re not recognized and utilized to the best of their abilities, these linchpins will soon be pulled out by another organization giving them the opportunity they deserve. The Hidden Leader wants to help managers recognize these hidden gems and learn how to utilize them for their greatest impact. Supported by real-world examples of hidden leaders in action--and QR codes readers can scan for instant access to online assessments--this invaluable resource helps managers discover these secret saviors and enable them to deliver even greater value to customers. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Edinger , Laurie Sain
- About the Contributor(s) SCOTT K. EDINGER, founder of Edinger Consulting Group, is recognized as an expert in helping organizations achieve measurable business results....SCOTT K. EDINGER, founder of Edinger Consulting Group, is recognized as an expert in helping organizations achieve measurable business results. Coauthor of The Inspiring Leader, he blogs for Harvard Business Review and Forbes.
LAURIE SAIN helps businesses develop strategic goals and maximize their innovation, productivity, and creativity. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.01 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.