The Human Cloud: How Today's Changemakers Use Artificial Intelligence and the Freelance Economy to Transform Work - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Empower yourself with the knowledge to keep up with the rapidly changing technical world of work, as two workforce productivity and technology experts lay out a clear picture of the coming revolution in how work is done and how jobs are shaped.
If you listen to the news, robots are coming for your job. Full-time employment will soon be a thing of the past as organizations opt more to hire employees on a contract basis. With technological advances across email, video, project management, and instant messaging platforms, being tied to a desk working full time for one company is becoming obsolete. So, where does that leave you?
The Human Cloud may be the most important book you read to prepare for how work is done in the future. In these pages, human cloud technologist Matthew Mottola and AI expert Matthew Coatney help you not only clearly understand the transition you see happening around you, but they will also help you take advantage of it.
In The Human Cloud, Mottola and Coatney inform you about topics including:
- How employees and employers will be able to take advantage of the new automated and freelance-based workplace.
- How they will be able to take advantage of the new technology disruptions the machine cloud will create.
- Why the changes employees and employers are seeing aren’t the projection of doom that many are predicting.
- How to navigate the coming job marketplace.
By replacing fear with knowledge, you will better understand how this shift in employment is a good thing, be equipped to embrace the positive advantages new technology brings, and further secure how your own job is shaped so you are never left behind.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Matthew Mottola , Matthew Douglas Coatney
- Narrator(s) Jakob Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Matthew Mottola builds the technology that brings the human cloud to market. He cofounded and is the CEO of Venture...
Matthew Mottola builds the technology that brings the human cloud to market. He cofounded and is the CEO of Venture L – the operating system where today’s top freelancers run their business. At Microsoft, he built the Microsoft 365 freelance toolkit, bringing Microsoft from nascent to an industry leader. As a product leader, serial entrepreneur, and keynote speaker, his work has been broadly adopted by individuals, startups, SMB’s, and Fortune 100’s.
Matthew Coatney has 25 years of experience bringing AI and automation technologies to market in a variety of industries and for some of the largest global organizations. He has held a number of executive, product, and technology roles during his career and currently serves as CTO for a large consultancy and managed services provider. He is a frequent speaker and author on AI and the future of automation, including a TEDx Talk.show more
- Publish Date01/26/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:16:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.