The Inside Guide to Funding Real Estate Investments: How to Get the Money You Need for the Property You Want
- Regular price
- Sale price
Great financing is the holy grail of real estate--with the power to make or break the deal. Learn how to get the money you need for the property you need.
Whether you are brokering your first deal or your fiftieth, finding the right financing for that specific situation can be the most important challenge you face. However, you can find nearly unlimited supplies of funding for all your real estate deals if you know where to look
The Inside Guide to Funding Real Estate Investments introduces you to the range of options available--from traditional mortgages and asset-based loans to crowdfunding and private money--and provides an inside look into the loan process as a whole and how lenders think through different scenarios. Learn all there is to know about:
- What lenders are looking for
- How to close with confidence
- How to maintain sufficient liquidity
- How to protect your credit position for future deals
- What to do when deals go south
Whether you’re planning to fix and flip or buy and hold, you can rest confidently that you are in prime position to not only avoid costly borrowing mistakes but also be set up for real estate success beyond what you thought possible with The Inside Guide to Funding Real Estate Investments by your side.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ross Hamilton
- About the Contributor(s) ROSS HAMILTON is Founder and CEO of ConnectedInvestors.com,an on line platform that connects real estate investors with funding sources, property...ROSS HAMILTON is Founder and CEO of ConnectedInvestors.com,an on line platform that connects real estate investors with funding sources, property resources, and more. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.2 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.