The Inspiration Code: How the Best Leaders Energize People Every Day
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Everyone wants to be the kind of leader who can energize and mobilize others with their words, who in a single conversation can change the directio... Read More
Everyone wants to be the kind of leader who can energize and mobilize others with their words, who in a single conversation can change the direction of someone’s life. But why is it that so few crack the code of how to do just that? Executive coach Kristi Hedges has spent years studying exactly what inspiring leaders do differently, and in The Inspiration Code dispels the myths that have hindered too many in their unsuccessful campaigns to inspire their team. Informed by quantitative research and thousands of responses from leaders at all levels, Hedges reveals that inspiring communication isn't about grand gestures. Instead, those who motivate us most do a few specific things routinely, consistently, and intentionally. Learn the myths that don’t work. Learn the common qualities of the most inspirational leaders. Learn how to authentically excite and motivate your team toward new frontiers of success! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kristi Hedges
- About the Contributor(s) Kristi Hedges is a leadership coach, specializing in executive communications. Her clients span the Fortune 500, government, non-profits, and privately...Kristi Hedges is a leadership coach, specializing in executive communications. Her clients span the Fortune 500, government, non-profits, and privately held businesses. An in-demand speaker, she writes for Forbes.com, and has been featured in The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, and on CNBC, BBC, and more. She is the author of The Power of Presence. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $14.97
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.