The Intention Imperative: 3 Essential Changes That Will Make You a Successful Leader Today - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Today’s leaders often lack clarity and therefore the ability to execute, leaving their organizations mired in the status quo. Renowned leadership expert Mark Sanborn demystifies the essential elements of great leadership and provides a formula for leaders to achieve breakthrough success.
Culture, inspiration, and emotion--these are the three new imperatives of the intentional leader. They’re the focus of consistent action that a leader must take daily to lead powerfully in the world that is, not the world that was. While every company will approach these three imperatives differently, they’re the backbone of a successful company, and they’re the essential elements of intentional leadership.
The Intention Imperative explains how five very different businesses use clarity of purpose and consistent action to achieve extraordinary success in their given fields. Using their practices as examples, Sanborn shows how they’ve harnessed the three imperatives and how it’s possible to improve your own business by adopting their practices. The larger points of intentional leadership, intentional leaders, and their place in the current world are explained, giving listeners the opportunity to spot the parallels in real-world examples. In addition, listeners will
- Discover why motivation isn’t enough today, and why employees need inspiration to deliver great results
- Build a culture that powers the right actions and creates the right results
- Make a shift in thinking, to design and deliver positive emotions for customers
- Learn how other organizations have applied intentional leadership principles and achieved breakthrough results
Accompanying charts and graphs are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Sanborn
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Sanborn is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in...
Mark Sanborn is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Sanborn is an international bestselling author and noted expert on leadership, team building, customer service and change. His clients include Costco, FedEx, Harley-Davidson, ESPN, and other well-known brand-name organizations. He is an accomplished speaker and leader and former president of the National Speakers Association.
- Publish Date10/15/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:30:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.