The Introvert’s Edge to Networking: Work the Room. Leverage Social Media. Develop Powerful Connections - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
One of the biggest myths that plagues the business world today is that our ability to network depends on having the “gift-of-gab.” You don’t have to be outgoing to be successful at networking. You don’t have to become a relentless self-promoter. In fact, you don’t have to act like an extrovert at all.
The truth is that when introverts are armed with a plan that lets them be their authentic selves, they make the best networkers.
Matthew Pollard, an introvert himself, draws on over a decade of research and real-world examples to provide an actionable blueprint for introverted networking. A sequel to Pollard’s international bestseller The Introvert’s Edge: How the Quiet and Shy Can Outsell Anyone, this book masterfully confronts the stigma around the so-called extroverted arena of networking.
In The Introvert’s Edge to Networking, you’ll discover how to:
- Overcome your fear and discomfort when networking
- Turn networking into a repeatable system
- Leverage your innate introverted strengths
- Target and connect with top influencers
- Leverage the power of virtual and social networking
The introvert’s roadmap to success doesn’t look like the extroverts, we’re different and we should embrace that.
Whether you’re a small business owner struggling to make a living or a professional who’s hit a career plateau, The Introvert’s Edge to Networking is your path to a higher income and a rolodex of powerful connections.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Matthew Pollard , Derek Lewis
- Narrator(s) Jamie Jackson, Matthew Pollard
- About the Contributor(s) Matthew Pollard, known as "The Rapid Growth Guy," works with businesses around the world, from startups to Fortune 500 companies...
Matthew Pollard, known as "The Rapid Growth Guy," works with businesses around the world, from startups to Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft and Capital One. Responsible for launching five zero-to-million-dollar businesses, he also founded Austin's Small Business Festival, which is now a nationwide event. A native of Australia, he splits his time between North Carolina and Texas.
DEREK LEWIS is a business writer who works with leaders from GE, the International Monetary Fund, and SAP. He lives in Baton rouge, Lousiana.show more
- Publish Date01/19/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:42:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.