The Laws of Charisma: How to Captivate, Inspire, and Influence for Maximum Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The Laws of Charisma explores the vital skills and traits needed to earn trust, generate interest, and motivate others in the workplace. Bestsellin... Read More
The Laws of Charisma explores the vital skills and traits needed to earn trust, generate interest, and motivate others in the workplace. Bestselling author Kurt Mortensen defines the intersection of these pivotal abilities as charisma--an enviable quality that can lead to improved relationships, greater income, and more success in every area of life. To some extent, charisma is innate, but in this inspiring guide Mortensen explores the trait’s four core elements to show how anyone can draw out a more charismatic and compelling presence. With the help of practical tools, simple principles, applicable exercises, and insightful assessments, you’ll learn how to radiate confidence, passion, power, and optimism; influence others by improving communication skills; and persuade and empower anyone by creating instant rapport. People with the ability to enter a room and draw instant attention, effortlessly exuding charm and radiating energy, are better able to influence what gets done and ultimately achieve what they want. The Laws of Charisma is packed with everything you need to develop and bring out the more charismatic person within. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kurt Mortensen
- About the Contributor(s) KURT W. MORTENSEN is a leading authority on persuasion, negotiation, and influence. He offers his speaking, training, and consulting programs...KURT W. MORTENSEN is a leading authority on persuasion, negotiation, and influence. He offers his speaking, training, and consulting programs nationwide, helping thousands achieve unprecedented success in business and personal endeavors. He is the author of Persuasion IQ and The Laws of Charisma. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.05 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)37.78 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.