The Leader's Guide to Speaking with Presence: How to Project Confidence, Conviction, and Authority
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether in a meeting or a presentation, a watercooler conversation or a formal speech, a leader’s most important job is to.
Your idea may be groundbreaking. The potential profits might be exhilarating. The time to act may be right now, but if you’re not able to craft and deliver a clear message that doesn’t lead the audience to gain your perspective, that can be the difference between your pitch being transformational and becoming forgettable.
Executive coach and leadership expert John Baldoni provides this concise tool kit containing more than 100 practical tips for creating and communicating meaningful messages with presence and authority.
In The Leader's Guide to Speaking with Presence, you will discover how to:
- Present their ideas clearly and provide context
- Radiate confidence and put the audience at ease
- Refine their delivery
- Use stories to inform, involve, and inspire
- Leverage the energy of any room
- Convey optimism tempered with reality to gain buy-in
- Turn PowerPoint presentations into performances
When a leader learns to own the room with an authentic and persuasive speech, the audience will become putty in their hands. The Leader's Guide to Speaking with Presence helps leaders achieve the kind of genuine presence that evolves into lasting trust and quantifiable influence.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Baldoni
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus...
JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus International ranked John No. 11 on its list of the world's top 30 leadership experts. He is a regular online contributor to CBS MoneyWatch, Inc, and Harvard Business Review.show more
- Publish Date11/05/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.31 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.