The Leader's Pocket Guide: 101 Indispensable Tools, Tips, and Techniques for Any Situation
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Leader’s Pocket Guide provides you with on-the-job expertise to inspire and direct you on your professional journeys.
Organized into three sections--self, colleagues, and organization--this useful guide spurs leaders to be ever growing in their careers, and includes lessons on major leadership concepts like why integrity should be your employees’ most highly valued trait, how to lead in a way that empowers others to manage, and why you should identify, commit to, and live by six words.
With 101 indispensable tips and tools to explore, you’ll learn how to:
- deliver inspiration,
- demonstrate character,
- develop confidence,
- communicate with authority,
- think critically,
- foster innovation,
- connect with others,
- resolve conflicts, and more.
You will also discover how to buzz to your leadership brand, coach for development, recognize achievement, instill company-wide purpose, and overcome adversity.
Augmented by up-to-date research on the role of leaders and the expectations followers have for them, The Leader’s Pocket Guide contains energizing action tips, clever formulas, self-assessments, and thoughtful places for deeper reflection to spur you toward becoming a top leader in your industry.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Baldoni
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus...
JOHN BALDONI, president of Baldoni Consulting LLC, is an internationally recognized executive coach, speaker, and author. In 2011, Leadership Gurus International ranked John No. 11 on its list of the world's top 30 leadership experts. He is a regular online contributor to CBS MoneyWatch, Inc, and Harvard Business Review.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.55 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.75(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.97
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.