The Little Black Book of Project Management
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
For nearly twenty years, The Little Black Book of Project Management has provided businesspeople everywhere with a quick and effective introduction... Read More
For nearly twenty years, The Little Black Book of Project Management has provided businesspeople everywhere with a quick and effective introduction to project management tools and methodology. The revised and updated third edition reflects the newest techniques, the latest project management software, as well as the most recent changes to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK™). Readers will find invaluable strategies for organizing any project; implementing the Six Sigma approach; choosing the project team; preparing a budget and sticking to it; scheduling, flowcharting, and controlling a project; preparing project documentation; managing communications; and much more. Project management has increasingly become about getting more and better results with fewer resources. In this fast-read solution for both seasoned and first-time project managers, author Michael C. Thomsett shares his not-so-little secrets to achieving the results professionals want, increasing their organizational ability, generating consistent profit, and gaining a reputation for both quality and dependability. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Thomsett
- About the Contributor(s) MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate...MICHAEL C. THOMSETT is a financial writer whose books include Getting Started in Options and Getting Started in Real Estate Investing. An experienced investor, he has successfully owned and managed as many as 12 properties at a time. show more
- Publish Date10/01/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.