The Little Book of Big PR: 100+ Quick Tips to Get Your Business Noticed
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you’re an established company or a cost-conscious start-up, this helpful guide tells you all you need to know to be able to use public relations effectively as a business-building tool.
As an entrepreneur, you need every helpful tool you can get your hands on to build your business. And if you know the tricks of the trade, perhaps nothing can gain more attention for your small business and build your company’s credibility than a good, old-fashioned public-relations campaign.
Drawing on the expertise gained during her long career in public relations, Jennefer Witter shares simple, smart, and budget-friendly methods for getting your business noticed, including what she calls the seven key elements of public relations:
- Media relations
- Social Media
- Speaking engagements
- Cause-related marketing
- Selecting a PR agency
Complete with real-world case studies and sample content (such as media pitches) to use as-is or to modify to fit your own specific needs, The Little Book of Big PR will provide you with the expert guidance all entrepreneurs need to grow their business to new, attention-getting heights.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennefer Witter
- Publish Date10/03/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Dimensions 7.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.3(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.