The Man's Guide to Corporate Culture: A Practical Guide to the New Normal and Relating to Female Coworkers in the Modern Workplace - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Studies have shown that 60% of male managers feel uncomfortable working one-on-one with their female colleagues. That's where The Man's Guide to Corporate Culture comes in.
Heather Zumarraga, a business journalist who has spent much of her career in testosterone-filled work environments, wants to make sure that any male leader who wants to be part of the solution knows how to do it the right way.
Heather provides you with logical solutions to complex gender issues and gives important, practical lessons for men and women alike.
The Man's Guide to Corporate Culture teaches you:
- Which behaviors to adopt (and which to avoid) to create and maintain a comfortable work environment for their female co-workers.
- How to create an environment that is not only welcoming to both women and men but also encourages healthy and respectful collaboration.
- And more real-world tested advice and approaches to help ensure every employee (and business) is best situated for success.
There are numerous business books that coach women to deal with bias and harassment in a male-dominated workplace. However, The Man's Guide to Corporate Culture is one of the only books that coaches men on how to succeed in the new normal.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Heather Zumarraga
- Narrator(s) Jill Blackwood
- About the Contributor(s) Heather Zumarrage is a respected economic and financial correspondent for Fox Business and CNBC. She is a contributor to written...
Heather Zumarrage is a respected economic and financial correspondent for Fox Business and CNBC. She is a contributor to written publications, including The Washington Post, and has distinguished herself as a highly regarded and well-connected source. As a leader in the financial services industry, she received her Masters of Business Administration from The Kogod School of Business at American University in Washington C.C. In 2015, Washington Life Magazine recognized Zumarraga as one of “DC’s most powerful people under 40.”show more
- Publish Date01/19/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:30:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.