The Maxwell Daily Reader: 365 Days of Insight to Develop the Leader Within You and Influence Those Around You - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Noticeably grow your leadership skills day by day over 365 days through this timeless wisdom—comprised from fourteen of New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell's most popular leadership books.
The Maxwell Daily Reader draws its unique power from an ageless truth: the heart of leadership is created through actions, put into practice one day at a time. Each person has inborn potential to be a great leader. Each day's message will equip readers with the inspiration and advice to unlock every bit of leadership potential within.
Each entry contains an excerpt from one of Maxwell’s books that helps:
- Encourage and inspire you
- Teach you to lead
- Challenge you to be better
- Prompt you to grow
The secret to your success can be found in your daily agenda. People who achieve their potential do so because they invest in themselves every day. They take the time to add value to themselves and because of that, they are also able to add value to others.
Easily accessible and highly actionable, this is the very best of John C. Maxwell, and it will bring out the very best of the leader in everyone.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell
- Narrator(s) Henry O. Arnold
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.show more
- Publish Date09/29/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time09:32:00
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.