The Morning Mind: Use Your Brain to Master Your Day and Supercharge Your Life - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Unleash positive thinking and productive imagination, and flip negative thoughts and behaviors into a lifetime to improve every aspect of your life—each morning, one day at a time.
Bad habits. Bad feelings. Bad mornings that turn into regrettable days. Banish them all with simple brain hacks that flip negative thoughts and behaviors into positive, productive ones.
The Morning Mind makes it easy. Based on findings from neuroscience and medicine, Dr. Robert Carter and Dr. Kirti Carter help you tamp down on the fear-driven reptile brain and tap into the part linked to thinking and imagination.
With topics ranging from diet and hydration to exercise and meditation, you’ll find ideas for activating your brain—and improving every aspect of your life:
- Restore healthy cycles of waking and sleeping
- Block harmful cortisol hormones
- Boost mental performance
- Create calmer mornings
- Develop self-discipline
- Stimulate creativity
- Improve your leadership skills
Instead of dragging through your day, learn to wake up refreshed, recharge regularly, and live better than ever. From the moment the alarm clock rings, The Morning Mind helps you greet each day with gusto.
Accompanying charts and tables available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Carter III , Kirti Salwe Carter, MBBS, MPH
- Narrator(s) Wayne Campbell
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Rob Carter III, FACSM, FAIS, a US Army Officer, is an expert in human performance and has adjunct appointments...
Dr. Rob Carter III, FACSM, FAIS, a US Army Officer, is an expert in human performance and has adjunct appointments at various academic institutions. As a Military Social Aide, Dr. Carter completed military assignments in several domestic and international locations. He has a PhD in biomedical sciences and medical physiology and an MPH in chronic disease epidemiology. Some of his accolades include being selected as a Yerby Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and as an inaugural Gates Millennium Scholar.
Kirti Salwe Carter, MBBS, MPH has trained in meditation and breathing techniques, and leads popular wellness seminars. Both authors live in San Antonio, TX.show more
- Publish Date01/08/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:49:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.