The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Kathy Caprino guides women to take the reins in their careers by identifying and overcoming the seven most damaging power gaps holding them back from the success they want and deserve.
The business world has been forever changed by the important progress and contributions that women have made. Yet, with only 38% of manager roles and 22% of C-suite positions being held by women, women continue to struggle to achieve the reward, respect, and authority they have earned.
In these pages, career, executive and leadership coach Kathy Caprino helps women conquer the seven destructive power gaps within the workforce, outline the key steps you can take to access greater positive power, and become the true author of your life.
Through riveting real-life success stories of women overcoming these gaps, and proven strategies and solutions from more than 30 of the nation’s top experts in fields that are essential to women’s success, the exercises in The Most Powerful You will equip you with the strength to:
- See yourself more powerfully (Brave Sight)
- Speak more confidently (Brave Speak)
- Ask for and receive what you deserve (Brave Ask)
- Connect to your advantage with influential support (Brave Connection)
- Challenge and change negative behavior toward you (Brave Challenge)
- Be of service in more meaningful ways (Brave Service)
- Heal from past trauma and challenge (Brave Healing)
Most importantly, The Most Powerful You will reconnect you to the thrilling dreams you once had for your life and empower you to take the necessary steps to reclaim that dream while making your positive impact in the world.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kathy Caprino
- Narrator(s) Kathy Caprino
- About the Contributor(s) Kathy Caprino, M.A. is an internationally-recognized career and leadership coach, writer, speaker and educator dedicated to the advancement of women...
Kathy Caprino, M.A. is an internationally-recognized career and leadership coach, writer, speaker and educator dedicated to the advancement of women in business. A former corporate Vice President, she is also a trained marriage and family therapist, seasoned executive coach, Senior Forbes contributor and the author of Breakdown, Breakthrough and the upcoming book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss from HarperCollins Leadership and Murdoch Books. Kathy’s core mission is to support a “finding brave” global movement that inspires and empowers women to close their power gaps, create more impact and make the difference they long to in the world.
Kathy is the President of Kathy Caprino, LLC, a premier career coaching and executive consulting firm offering career and leadership development programs for women including the Amazing Career Project course, her Finding Brave podcast, and the Amazing Career Certification training for coaches and her Close Your Power Gaps programs. A leading voice on LinkedIn and Thrive Global, she is also a TEDx and keynote speaker and top national media source on women’s issues, careers, and leadership.
- Publish Date07/28/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:05:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.