The NBA Story: How the Sports League Slam-Dunked Its Way into a Global Business Powerhouse - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What can you learn from the most successful companies in the world? The NBA Story will help you understand and adopt the competitive strategies, workplace culture, and daily business practices that enabled the exciting basketball league to become the powerhouse it is today.
Today’s NBA is filled with larger-than-life figures, like LeBron James, James Harden and Stephen Curry, who effortlessly dominate the courts. But it wasn’t always so glamorous.
The multi-billion-dollar league has grown from humble roots into a sports powerhouse that is loved around the world due to savvy digital marketing and a global focus. Thanks to the popularity of individual players and team rivalries, the NBA has survived league mergers and financial crisis. Teams have earned the respect of millions of loyal fans who are dedicated to the success of each and every organization within the league.
Through the story of the NBA, you’ll learn:
- How to keep a dream alive when it seems like no one wants to see it come true.
- How a company can find their way out of a financial crisis.
- How presentation is the secret sauce to the success of any show.
- And how a company can build a loyal fanbase who will do anything to keep them on top.
- Contributor(s)Rich Mintzer , Eric Mintzer
- Narrator(s) Jakob Lewis
- About the Contributor(s) Rich Mintzer is an author and ghostwriter with over 70 published non-fiction books to his credit. He started with a...
Rich Mintzer is an author and ghostwriter with over 70 published non-fiction books to his credit. He started with a humor book that sold 100,000 copies and kept on writing. Rich has served as an editor at Warner Books, a television writer for the Rosie O’Donnell Show and USA Up All Night, a radio writer and producer, and is currently a writer for the ghostwriting firm, Kevin Anderson & Associates. Prior to the dot.com crash he also worked as a content editor/writer for several websites. He has been an NBA basketball fan for nearly 50 years.
Eric Mintzer is an avid sports fan from New York. He has covered the Knicks and Jets for Overtime Heroics, has been featured in the Northern Westchester Examiner and has assisted in sports research. He loves playing basketball as well as writing.show more
- Publish Date05/26/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Business Storybook Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:00:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.