The New Corporate Facts of Life: Rethink Your Business to Transform Today's Challenges Into Tomorrow's Profits
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
The obstacles facing all companies today were relatively nonexistent not too long ago--increasingly rapid and disruptive innovation, economic insta... Read More
The obstacles facing all companies today were relatively nonexistent not too long ago--increasingly rapid and disruptive innovation, economic instability as we’ve never experienced before, environmental degradation, increasing stakeholder power, just to name a few--yet far too many companies are still mindlessly applying the old rules of business and expecting the same stellar results that last worked successfully for them literally a millennium ago! The New Corporate Facts of Life explains how myopically chasing quarterly results, producing the same product the same way, issuing directives to increasingly disengaged employees, and many other oldie-but-not-goldies have become outdated practices that many are using still to their detriment and eventual demise. Based on interviews with over 50 top executives and thought leaders, including Coca-Cola Enterprises CEO John Brock, Georgia Tech president G.P. “Bud” Peterson, and author Peter Senge, this indispensable book for the twenty-first-century business recounts how leading-edge companies have begun reshaping strategy, culture, vision, engagement, and leadership in order to reach new heights in this constantly changing world. Change is the only constant in business--and as the environment, technology, and way of life changes, so must the strategies and operations of the company that wishes to remain relevant. The New Corporate Facts of Life offers a bird’s-eye view of the shifting landscape and reveals how any organization, large or small, can begin creating a profitable, sustainable future. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Diana Rivenburgh
- About the Contributor(s) DIANA RIVENBURGH is CEO and President of Strategic Imperatives, Inc., a global consulting firm that helps clients create sustainable, profitable...DIANA RIVENBURGH is CEO and President of Strategic Imperatives, Inc., a global consulting firm that helps clients create sustainable, profitable competitive advantage. Her clients include AkzoNobel, Novo Nordisk, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, and Verint. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.15 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $19.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.