The New HR Analytics: Predicting the Economic Value of Your Company's Human Capital Investments
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
In his landmark book, The ROI of Human Capital, Jac Fitz-enz presented a system of powerful metrics for quantifying the contributions of individual... Read More
In his landmark book, The ROI of Human Capital, Jac Fitz-enz presented a system of powerful metrics for quantifying the contributions of individual employees to a company’s bottom line. Now, in The New HR Analytics, he reveals how human resources professionals can apply this expense-based knowledge to make the most strategic staffing decisions for their companies. Using Fitz-enz’s proprietary analytic model, readers will be equipped to measure and evaluate past and current returns and apply the information to make predications about the future value of human capital investments. You’ll learn how to: evaluate and prioritize the skills needed to sustain performance; build an agile workforce through flexible Capability Planning; determine how the organization can stimulate and reward behaviors that matter; apply a proven succession planning strategy that leverages employee engagement and drives top-line revenue growth; and recognize risks and formulate responses that avoid surprises. Brimming with real-world examples and input from thirty top HR practitioners and thought leaders as well as exclusive analytical tools, this groundbreaking book ushers in a new era in human resources and human capital management. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jac FITZ-ENZ
- Publish Date05/26/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.