The New HR Analytics: Predicting the Economic Value of Your Company's Human Capital Investments
- Regular price
- Sale price
Using Fitz-enz’s proprietary analytic model, you will be equipped to measure and evaluate past and current returns and apply the information to make predictions about the future value of human capital investments.
In his landmark book, The ROI of Human Capital, Jac Fitz-enz presented a system of powerful metrics for quantifying the contributions of individual employees to a company’s bottom line. Now, in The New HR Analytics, he reveals how human resources professionals can apply this expense-based knowledge to make the most strategic staffing decisions for their companies.
You’ll learn how to:
- evaluate and prioritize the skills needed to sustain performance;
- build an agile workforce through flexible Capability Planning;
- determine how the organization can stimulate and reward behaviors that matter;
- apply a proven succession planning strategy that leverages employee engagement and drives top-line revenue growth;
- and recognize risks and formulate responses that avoid surprises.
Brimming with real-world examples and input from thirty top HR practitioners and thought leaders as well as exclusive analytical tools, The New HR Analytics ushers in a new era in human resources and human capital management.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jac FITZ-ENZ
- Publish Date05/26/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $16.09
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.