New Managers: Mastering the Big 3 Principles of Effective Management—Leadership, Communication, and Team Building - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
MASTER YOUR ROLE AS AN EFFECTIVE MANAGER
An accessible and practical quick-guide that will help you develop your skills as a manager from Paul Falcone, author of 101 Difficult Conversations to Have With Your Employees and renowned HR and leadership expert.
Being a good manager is not a natural skill for anyone, but it’s an easy-to-learn discipline that will allow you to develop a strong team and create an environment that amplifies the skills of everyone on your team. This book breaks down the basics of each aspect that new managers struggle with most.
New Managers covers key leadership topics facing any manager, including:
- Coaching and Mentoring Employees
- Inspiring Employee Engagement
- Fostering Teamwork to Encourage Innovation
- Mastering the Art of Active Listening
- Becoming an Effective Communicator
- Establishing Key Metrics to Drive Business Forward
- How to Create a Positive Relationship Between Yourself and HR
- And, Much More
This quick-guide is an indispensable resource that will guide managers of all levels in becoming their team’s favorite boss.
Accompanying templates are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Paul Falcone
- Narrator(s) John Behrens
- About the Contributor(s) Paul Falcone is CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills, CA, and he's held senior-level HR...
Paul Falcone is CHRO of the Motion Picture & Television Fund in Woodland Hills, CA, and he's held senior-level HR positions with Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of a number of bestselling HarperCollins, AMACOM, and SHRM Books, many of which have been ranked as bestsellers in the categories of human resources management, labor & employment law, business mentoring & coaching, communication in management, and business decision-making and problem-solving. His books have been translated into Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Turkish.
Paul is also a long-term contributor to HR Magazine, a top-rated conference presenter, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension's School of Business and Management.show more
- Publish Date03/01/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:21:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.