The Portable Mentor: Your Anywhere, Anytime Career Coach and Problem Solver
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
"Up-and-coming professionals may have smarts, but they don't have all the answers. Every day presents issues they've never had to consider before. ... Read More
"Up-and-coming professionals may have smarts, but they don't have all the answers. Every day presents issues they've never had to consider before. They'll be thankful for The Portable Mentor. This one-stop resource is jam-packed with hundreds of bite-sized tips and strategies for dealing with common yet critical concerns, from goal-setting, decision-making, and project management to self-development and career planning. A ""24-7"" coach, adviser, and problem solver, The Portable Mentor will help readers: * Be more productive and make better decisions * Build better relationships with peers and supervisors * Enhance skills like writing, speaking, listening, time management, and negotiation * Take better care of their physical and mental well-being * Get ahead and lay the groundwork for further advancement Read start-to-finish or consulted as needed, this A-Z companion gives rising professionals practical guidance when they need it: every day." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cy Charney
- About the Contributor(s) Cy Charney (Thornhill, ON) is president of Charney and Associates, an organizational and individual performance-improvement consulting firm. He is the...Cy Charney (Thornhill, ON) is president of Charney and Associates, an organizational and individual performance-improvement consulting firm. He is the author of The Manager's Tool Kit(0-8144-7881-6) and The Trainer's Tool Kit(0-8144-7944-8). show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.95 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.