The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The ultimate strategy for succeeding in your personal and professional life.
Are you living up to your true potential? Do you feel like you have more potential? You may be the best in your field—the best athlete, scholar, CEO, parent, mathematician, teacher, or mechanic. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still be better; you haven’t maximized your potential.
Leadership expert and international bestselling author of The Fred Factor and You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader, Mark Sanborn invites you to get better and close the gap between how good you are and how good you can be.
Teaching you to employ Sanborn’s uniquely designed “Potential Matrix” to specific areas of your life, The Potential Principle provides you with the tools you need to see breakthrough improvement in key areas of your life.
One of the most exciting opportunities is right in front of you every day: pursuing your true potential. You’re on your way. You can make your best second-best. You can be better.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Sanborn
- Narrator(s) Alan Taylor
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Sanborn is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in...
Mark Sanborn is president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life. Sanborn is an international bestselling author and noted expert on leadership, team building, customer service and change. His clients include Costco, FedEx, Harley-Davidson, ESPN, and other well-known brand-name organizations. He is an accomplished speaker and leader and former president of the National Speakers Association.
- Publish Date09/05/2017
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:29:00
- Price $11.19
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.