The Power of a Positive Attitude
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this book, you’ll discover how to develop a deeper understanding of the effects of your attitude and how it influences not only your performance, but the results others achieve.
The way we view difficulties and setbacks can make the difference between success and failure. Author Roger Fritz has devoted his career to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve their goals by changing their outlook on life, and he’ll help you do the same with this useful resource.
In The Power of a Positive Attitude, you can learn to succeed in business by:
- assessing your attitude toward yourself and your co-workers
- overcoming negative attitudes
- learning the dos and don’ts in dealing with your boss
- becoming a better listener
- overcoming resistance to change in the workplace
- rejecting suggestions without causing resentment
- giving and responding to criticism from team members
- disagreeing with employees and colleagues without being disagreeable
- conquering burnout and stress
Attitude affects every facet of our lives—from the way we handle stress to how we communicate at work. Life-affirming and authoritative, The Power of a Positive Attitude is an invaluable book that will empower anyone to face life and work with joy and confidence.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Roger Fritz
- About the Contributor(s) Roger Fritz (Naperville, IL) is president of Organization Development Consultants. He has over 40 years of experience as an educator,...Roger Fritz (Naperville, IL) is president of Organization Development Consultants. He has over 40 years of experience as an educator, manager, corporate executive, university president, and highly successful consultant to clients including ATT, IBM, Caterpillar, State Farm Insurance, Motorola, Pizza Hut, and Sara Lee. show more
- Publish Date06/09/2008
- Format eBook
- Price $7.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.