The Power of a Positive Attitude: Discovering the Key to Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Roger Fritz has devoted his career to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve their goals by changing their outlook on life. In this invaluab... Read More
Roger Fritz has devoted his career to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve their goals by changing their outlook on life. In this invaluable book, he shows readers how to develop a deeper understanding of the effects of their attitude--including how attitude influences not only their performance but the results others achieve--and make a change to experience the benefits of increased positivity. The Power of a Positive Attitude does this by teaching readers how to: assess their attitude toward themselves and their coworkers; overcome negative attitudes; learn the dos and don'ts in dealing with their bosses; become better listeners; overcome resistance to change in the workplace; reject suggestions without causing resentment; give and respond to criticism from team members; disagree with employees and colleagues without being disagreeable; and conquer burnout and stress. Life-affirming and authoritative, The Power of a Positive Attitude will empower anyone to face life and work with joy and confidence. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Roger Fritz
- About the Contributor(s) Roger Fritz (Naperville, IL) is president of Organization Development Consultants. He has over 40 years of experience as an educator,...Roger Fritz (Naperville, IL) is president of Organization Development Consultants. He has over 40 years of experience as an educator, manager, corporate executive, university president, and highly successful consultant to clients including ATT, IBM, Caterpillar, State Farm Insurance, Motorola, Pizza Hut, and Sara Lee. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Dimensions 8.8(h) x 5.8(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $15.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.