The Power of Presence: Unlock Your Potential to Influence and Engage Others
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
When some people speak, everyone listens. When they need commitment to projects, others jump on board. They just seem to have that indescribable ... Read More
When some people speak, everyone listens. When they need commitment to projects, others jump on board. They just seem to have that indescribable “presence”--a subtle magnetic field around them wherever they go that signals authority and authenticity and attracts disciples with ease. Wouldn’t it be incredible if doors opened as effortlessly for you? How amazing would it be if you could command the room like they do? You don’t have to wonder; you can make it happen! Everyone, regardless of position or personality, can strengthen their presence. The Power of Presence shows how. The key is to cultivate the communication aptitude, mental attitude, and unique leadership style needed to connect with and motivate others. Filled with strategies, exercises, and personal stories from years spent coaching leaders, communications expert Kristi Hedges explains how to: • Build relationships based on trust • Rid yourself of limiting behaviors • Embody the values you are trying to convey • Explore how others see you and correct misperceptions • Communicate in way that inspire • And more Everyone recognizes a commanding presence when they see it, and soon they’ll see it in you! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kristi Hedges
- About the Contributor(s) Kristi Hedges is a leadership coach, specializing in executive communications. Her clients span the Fortune 500, government, non-profits, and privately...Kristi Hedges is a leadership coach, specializing in executive communications. Her clients span the Fortune 500, government, non-profits, and privately held businesses. An in-demand speaker, she writes for Forbes.com, and has been featured in The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, and on CNBC, BBC, and more. She is the author of The Power of Presence. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.62 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $18.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.