The Power to Be Your Best - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Author Todd Duncan teaches that it is possible to get more out of life and become the person you always wanted to be.
In this insightful book, Duncan uses five essential clarifying questions to lead readers through the process of realizing the life of success and significance they deserve. You’ll ask yourself:
- What is my purpose?
- What do I value?
- What is my vision?
- What is my mission?
- What will I do today in each value area?
The Power to Be Your Best helps you leverage these questions as a platform to mastering your schedule, breaking life-reducing habits, building mentoring relationships—and enjoying success doing what you love. It is possible to be busy and successful; to be happy and fulfilled. When you stop burying your discontent under the claim that, “when life settles down I'll . . .” you’ll stop accumulating empty things and start building a life of real, rich value. Using profound examples and practical insights, this critical interruption to our fast-paced schedules offers the key to achieving and maintaining a fulfilling life.
Accompanying exercises and graphics are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Todd Duncan
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- Publish Date06/26/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:52:00
- Price $27.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.