The Practical Drucker: Applying the Wisdom of the World's Greatest Management Thinker
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
There is no shortage of books and successful businesspeople who have emphasized concepts such as decentralization, outsourcing, the rise of the kno... Read More
There is no shortage of books and successful businesspeople who have emphasized concepts such as decentralization, outsourcing, the rise of the knowledge worker, the role of employees as assets, and a focus on the customer. But it was Peter Drucker who years, sometimes decades, first blew the whistle on these indisputably important keys to success. And still today, Drucker is recognized as the inventor of modern management, and continues to influence leaders around the globe. And now readers can benefit from this collection of applicable concepts taken from Drucker’s myriad books. Within the invaluable pages of Practical Drucker, readers will find surprising insights and clear guidance on how to: • Engage employees and achieve outstanding performance • Remedy destructive office politics • Handle a crisis • Become better decision makers by questioning assumptions • Determine which leadership style to use in which situation • Do more with less • Steer clear of the biggest traps that leaders fall into • Avoid the five deadly marketing sins • And much more In efficient, knowledge-filled chapters, this all-in-one resource has taken the practical wisdom from Drucker’s large body of work--including his books, essays, articles, as well as his decades of teaching and consulting--and shaped it together into a set of fresh, vital lessons that will resonate today and for years to come. Read Less
- Contributor(s)William Cohen
- About the Contributor(s) WILLIAM A. COHEN, PH.D., President of the Institute of Leader Arts and The California Institute of Advanced Management, was Drucker's...WILLIAM A. COHEN, PH.D., President of the Institute of Leader Arts and The California Institute of Advanced Management, was Drucker's first executive Ph.D. graduate. About him, Drucker wrote: "My colleagues on the faculty and I learned at least as much as we could teach him." He has held executive positions in several companies and served as president of two universities. He is the author of many books, including Heroic Leadership, A Class with Drucker, Drucker on Leadership, and Drucker on Marketing. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $17.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.