The Restart Roadmap: Rewire and Reset Your Career - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
Take control of your happiness and fulfillment with a monumental restart in your career.
It’s never too late to redefine yourself and your priorities. In this guide to changing your career and your life, Jason Tartick, a motivational business speaker, investment banker, life coach and host of the Trading Secrets podcast, shares clear action steps to help you define and achieve your vision of financial, professional, and emotional success.
If you’re feeling lost in your pursuit of finding happiness within yourself, your career, or your personal life, The Restart Roadmap is perfect for you. This book will help you:
- Evaluate your life and identify the questions you should be asking yourself.
- Drown out the voices that pushed you in the wrong direction and redefine what success means for you.
- Understand the downside of following the path society and those around you believe you should, rather than the path that is truly right for you.
- Pinpoint the steps you need to follow to take control of your own happiness and fulfillment.
This guide will restart your approach to success—one that aligns your mind, drive, and passion and leads to the ultimate fulfillment you seek.
URLs to resources referenced in this book are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jason Tartick
- Narrator(s) Jason Tartick
- About the Contributor(s) Jason Tartick is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, the host of Apple's chart-topping business podcast Trading Secrets, co-founder of...
Jason Tartick is a Wall Street Journal bestselling author, the host of Apple's chart-topping business podcast Trading Secrets, co-founder of Rewired Talent Management (RTM), entrepreneur, investor, and speaker. Jason worked for nearly ten years in banking, earned his MBA in accounting and finance, and executed over $150,000,000 in lending transactions before taking a career detour into reality television. He is most known from his time spent as a contestant on ABC's The Bachelorette.show more
- Publish Date04/05/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:07:00
- Price $15.93
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.