The Sephora Story: The Retail Success You Can't Makeup - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What can you learn from the most successful companies in the world? The Sephora Story will help you understand and adopt the competitive strategies, workplace culture, and daily business practices that turned the makeup retailer into a paradise for makeup enthusiasts everywhere.
Sephora is a playground for women, chock full of lipstick, eyeshadows, foundations, blushes, and so much more, just waiting to be experienced. It’s where teens learn to apply foundation and adults learn how to create the perfect smoky eye. It’s the cosmetic birthplace for the iconic Kardashian contour. And it’s a dominant brand, taking home a large portion of the $48.3 billion-dollar makeup industry.
The Sephora Story teaches listeners how Sephora was born in Paris in 1970 and has exploded since it opened its first North American store in 1997. Now, with at least one store in almost every mall, you may find yourself fighting to navigate the store.
But it’s just makeup, right? Wrong. It’s an experience, and this audiobook will teach entrepreneurs, innovators, marketers, and executives everything they need to know about creating an iconic experience for their customers. Through Sephora’s story, you will learn:
- How to lead the evolution of a decades old brand and how to relaunch it in a new market.
- How to create a customer experience that revolutionizes an industry.
- How to bring together multiple brands under one roof without compromising their identities.
- And how to reach a younger audience and ignite a passion for your product.
- Contributor(s)Mary Curran Hackett
- Narrator(s) Hayley Cresswell
- About the Contributor(s) Mary Curran-Hackett is a versatile and prolific author, editor, and ghostwriter. An avid business and leadership ghostwriter with Kevin Anderson...
Mary Curran-Hackett is a versatile and prolific author, editor, and ghostwriter. An avid business and leadership ghostwriter with Kevin Anderson & Associates, she is best known as the author of the critically acclaimed and bestselling novels, PROOF OF HEAVEN and PROOF OF ANGELS (William Morrow/HarperCollins). Mary’s personal essays have been anthologized and published nationally. In addition to her own writing, Mary has edited hundreds of books and ghostwritten over twenty published books for some of the world's leading executives, entrepreneurs, doctors, artists, celebrities, and religious leaders. When not traveling, she calls Cincinnati home and enjoys her time there with her husband and two children.show more
- Publish Date05/26/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Business Storybook Series
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:04:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.