The Seven Decisions: Understanding the Keys to Personal Success
- Regular price
- Sale price
Just one of these decisions can alter the course of a person’s life. What if you decided to master them all? Explore the seven decisions for success first introduced in the New York Times bestselling book The Traveler’s Gift, learning how you can turn life around—no matter how hopeless it seems.
In this updated and repackaged edition of Mastering the Seven Decisions, master storyteller and life coach Andy Andrews has fast-forwarded the concept of success and what it takes to make it stick. Seeking out what separates the ordinary life from the extraordinary, Andrews has spent much of his life dissecting countless biographies and spending time with some of the most successful people on the planet to understand the principles that propel them toward greatness.
The result: simple principles that—when applied consistently—render extraordinary lives. Through his entertaining, down-to-earth style, Andrews offers all the tools necessary to make lasting changes in your life. These principles of personal success in parenting, relationships, financial success, and leadership are all around us. So why shouldn't we harness them, learn them, and use them to create a future of our choosing? The seven decision you’ll explore are:
- The Responsible Decision
- The Guided Decision
- The Active Decision
- The Certain Decision
- The Joyful Decision
- The Compassionate Decision
- The Persistent Decision
The consistent application of the Seven Decisions brings about what can only be called miracles: what was once labeled “impossible” actualizes. Opportunities that once eluded you are now attracted to you. Dysfunctional relationships transform into harmonious ones. Life, which was once a struggle, now becomes an exciting adventure!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Andrews
- About the Contributor(s) Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and...
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Traveler’s Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.show more
- Publish Date05/06/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.7 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.83 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.63(w) x 0.81(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.