The Skills: From First Job to Dream Job—What Every Woman Needs to Know - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
In The Skills, award-winning broadcaster Mishal Husain inspires, champions, and encourages women to make their ambitions a reality by focusing on practical skills that make a difference.
Gathering together advice for women of all ages, whether they are new graduates, working mothers, or simply seeking a career change, The Skills explains how to
- present yourself to maximum effect, in person and online;
- prepare for quick wins and big moments, and plan for long-term goals;
- gain confidence and authority;
- navigate the ups and downs of a long working life; and
- develop strategies for building resilience.
Drawing on Mishal’s experience, interviews, and experts and inspirational figures such as Hillary Clinton and Malala Yousafzai, The Skills will guide women in honing the abilities they need to thrive in whatever field they choose.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mishal Husain
- Narrator(s) Mishal Husain
- About the Contributor(s) Mishal Husain is one of the presenters of BBC Radio 4’s influential Today program and the television news on BBC...Mishal Husain is one of the presenters of BBC Radio 4’s influential Today program and the television news on BBC One. Born in the United Kingdom, she grew up in the Middle East and was later educated at Cambridge University, where she studied law. She also has a master’s degree in law from the European University Institute in Florence. show more
- Publish Date04/02/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time005:07:36
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.