The Target Story: How the Iconic Big Box Store Hit the Bullseye and Created an Addictive Retail Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
Imagine if you could be a fly on the wall as a family enterprise becomes one of the most successful companies in the world. The Target Story will help you understand and adopt the competitive strategies, workplace culture, and daily business practices that enabled the big box store to become the retail giant it is today.
In an industry that has seen constant disruption over the last two decades, Target has experienced tremendous growth. Establishing a strong eCommerce business and cultivating a sought-after in-store experience has kept this iconic brand at the top of the retail game. From same-day fulfillment to brand partnerships, Target has successfully fought the domination of online marketplaces by thinking outside the big box.
The growth, prosperity, and expansion strategies that can be gleaned from the history of the Target Corporation amounts to a masterclass in business. Yet, the Target story has never been adequately presented. Until now.
Through the story of Target, you’ll learn:
- How to remain nimble in times of tremendous change.
- How to reinvent a six-decade-old iconic brand.
- How to know when to build it yourself or bring in the experts.
- When to change the entire way you do business.
- And much, much more.
- Contributor(s)Bill Chastain
- About the Contributor(s) Bill Chastain is the author of many non-fiction titles and a senior writer with Kevin Anderson & Associates. His most recent...
Bill Chastain is the author of many non-fiction titles and a senior writer with Kevin Anderson & Associates. His most recent books are Try Not to Suck: The Exceptional, Extraordinary Baseball Life of Joe Maddon and White Fang and the Golden Bear: A Father-and-Son Journey on the Golf Course and Beyond (foreword by Jack Nicklaus).show more
- Publish Date10/27/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Series The Business Storybook Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.85(d) inches
- Price $10.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.