The Team-Building Tool Kit: Tips and Tactics for Effective Workplace Teams
- Regular price
- Sale price
This helpful guide provides practical advice to guide team coaches, leaders, and members to high-performance results.
Workplace teams learn to function as effective units when they have the tools and techniques to be greater than the sum of their parts. Filled with bullet points to make tips and strategies quick and easy to grasp, this book covers both the structure and nitty-gritty process details that so often derail even the best teams.
In The Team-Building Tool Kit, you will learn how to:
- have effective team meetings
- improve accountability for results and team member behavior
- assess team performance
- resolve team conflicts
- recognize the pitfalls that affect decision making
- train for high performance
- design a plan for implementation
Featuring new sections on team accountability, decision making, and problem solving, The Team-Building Tool Kit is a must-have for every team library.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Deborah Mackin
- About the Contributor(s) DEBORAH HARRINGTON-MACKIN (North Bennington, VT) is president and founder of New Directions Management Services, specializing in training in total quality...
DEBORAH HARRINGTON-MACKIN (North Bennington, VT) is president and founder of New Directions Management Services, specializing in training in total quality management, team building, work teams, customer service, and supervisory skills.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)41.27 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.